? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Piano Lessons



Learning how to play the piano was one of my goals and I am happy that I was able to achieve this goal of mine to a certain extent. As I used to play the piano in my childhood,this was a great opportunity for me to get back to my old hobby.
Music is a universal language and being able to understand and read music is a great skill to have I believe and I was able to develop this ability in me to a certain extent. As dance was always a big part of my life music is something that is inter-connected with dance so along with dance I wanted to improve my music abilities.
LEARNING HOW TO PLAY THE PIANO TAUGHT ME TO APPRECIATE MUSIC OF GREAT MUSICIANS LIKE MOZART, BACH , CHOPIN AND BEETHOVEN. IT ALSO TAUGHT ME TO STAY COMMITTED AND PERSEVERE AND PRACTICE HARD TO BE ABLE TO PLAY WELL. PLAYING THE PIANO ALLOWED ME TO RELEASE STRESS AND ENJOY THOSE CALM, SILENT MOMENTS IN LIFE. IT TAUGHT ME TO APPRECIATE THE TRANQUILITY OF NATURE.

0 comments: