? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ACHIEVEMENT of summer goals!!!

Goal NO.1 - To learn how to drive (A-ccelerator B-reak C-lutch)
As I turned 18 this summer I became a legal adult and that gave me the ability to apply for driving liscence so the very first interesting thing i learnt during summer was learn how to drive. With the guidance of a lady instructor (Ms. Soma Wettasinghe), after 15 driving liscence and having faced the written exam here I am with my 'L' boards. So now I am only one step away from getting my liscence that is to successfully complete my practical exam (on the 18th of October) which is also the most crucial and important exam in order for me to get the liscence and then I'll become a legal driver of Sri Lanka.

Lesson learnt - I truly did learn alot of things through driving like patience, control and ethics which also helped me to apply them in normal day to day life.

Goal NO.2 - Riding a bicycle
Yes I have a confession to make that is, "I didn't know how to ride a bicycle all these years." So with the determination of riding a bicycle, first of all I got myself a new mountain bike as I didn't have one. With the excitement and constant struggling of getting the balance my first two days were not very successfull and fun. But I didn't give up, I kept practising constantly every evening and as they say "Practice makes Perfect", I'd be proof for it.

Lesson learnt - Having determination and not give up in life. Also to have balance in life and keeping in mind the famous quote "Practice makes Perfect"

0 comments: