? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

summer goals - CONTINUED

Goal NO.3 - To take piano lessons
As I used to play the piano in my childhood days due to some reason it stopped, although I always wanted to continue for the love of music. So this summer was a great opportunity for me to fulfill this long term yearning of mine. With the help of fellow OSC students, Sandini and Nadeera in Grade 10, I found a renowned music teacher in Sri Lanka, Mr.Duleep Gabadamudalige to take piano lessons from. I have been taking a couple of lessons lately however I look forward to learn good music and accomplish my piano skills.

Lesson learnt - Do what you want and enjoy and make your dreams come true!

0 comments: